LMi.net is not associated with SmartRG and can not facilitate or answer support related questions relating to this equipment for individuals or businesses who are not current internet customers.
- Open your browser and go to “http://192.168.1.1/admin”
- Login as “admin”with the admin password
- Click the “Wireless” link on the left side. Here is where you can change the wireless network name (SSID)
- Click on the “Security” sub menu on the left. Here is where you can see or change the wifi password. Note that the default password is the MAC address printed on the bottom of the router.
- Click on the “Advanced” sub menu of the left. You can change the channel # to avoid conflicting networks at your location.
- Click the “Apply/Save” button
While you are logged into your router, you can check on what your DSL connection speed is.
- Click “Device Info” on the left side, then “Statistics”, then “xDSL”.
- Your sync speed is in the “Rate (Kbps)” row.
For more information, refer to the SmartRG gateway manual