Router Firmware Updates
It is always advisable to keep your DSL router updated with the latest operating system, which are loaded as firmware updates, which you can download here
DSL Router model Current firmware
SR360 ADSL Gateway 22.214.171.124
SR501 VDSL Modem 126.96.36.199
SR505 VDSL Gateway 188.8.131.52
SR506 VDSL Gateway 184.108.40.206
SR552 Bonded Gateway 220.127.116.11
How to update the firmware on your router
- – Download the appropriate firmware update above to your computer.
- – From that same computer (inside your own network), browse to http://192.168.1.1/admin
- Login as admin, with the assigned password.
- – Click the Management link on the left side, then Update Software below.
- – Click the Choose File button, and select the firmware file you just downloaded.
- – Click the Update Software button. This will take a few minutes, after which your router will reboot.