Postbox is a new email client for Mac and Windows. It’s not free, but it’s not expensive ($10) and has many nice features. There is a 30-free trail available from their website
Here is how to configure it to work with the Lmi mail server…
- Open Preferences (under the Postbox menu on a Mac; or on Windows, choose Options under the Tools menu)
- Click the Accounts icon at the top, then click the + sign at the lower left to Add Mail Account…
- Enter your name, email address, and password, then click the “Manual Setup” link.
- Fill in the manual setup box as shown.. The username would be the same as your email address (if yoru email is @lmi.net then you don’t need to type “@lmi.net).
- If you want to use POP instead of IMAP, the Port number would be 995