LMi.net is not associated with SmartRG and can not facilitate or answer support related questions relating to this equipment for individuals or businesses who are not current internet customers.
Here are instructions for setting up the WE65ac as an access point.
- Connect a computer to the unit using the Ethernet port on the WE65ac. (an Ethernet cable comes in the WE65ac box)
- From your web browser, go to http://10.0.10.254
You will be prompted for the admin password. This is printed on the back of the unit, as well as in the Quick Start Guide.
- OPTIONAL: If you want to change the default network name (SSID) and password, click on Wireless Setting on the left and set the info for both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
- Click Mode Settings on the left, and set unit into AP mode
- Click Apply.. The unit will restart. You will notice that all the status light on the front will remain on when in AP mode.