Adding an LMi email account in Outlook 2016
1. Click the File button and click the Add Account.
2. At the bottom, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click Next.
3. Select “POP or IMAP”, and click Next.
4. Enter your Name and full E-mail Address.
5. Select either IMAP or POP3 according to your preference. (unsure?)
6. Use mail.lmi.net for both the incoming and outgoing server name.
7. Enter your User Name (your full email address) and Password, and select Remember password.
8. Click the More Settings button, then click the Outgoing Server tab,
9. Check the “My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” box, and “Use same settings as incoming…”
10. Click the Advanced tab.
11. For the Outgoing server, and set the encrytion type to SSL and type in 465 for the port number. Click OK.
12. Click Next. Outlook will test your settings. If it completes successfully, click Close and Finish.