Adding an LMi email account in Outlook 2010
1. Click the Office button(or File) and click the Add Account.
2. At the bottom, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click Next.
3. Select Internet E-mail, and click Next.
4. Enter your Name and full E-mail Address.
5. Select either IMAP or POP3 according to your preference. If you’re not sure, select POP3.
6. Use “mail.lmi.net” for both the incoming and outgoing server name.
7. Enter your User Name (your full email address) and Password, and select Remember password.
8. Click Next. Outlook 2010 will test your settings. If it completes successfully, click Close and Finish.