LMI.net ADSL Broadband Service
LMi.net ADSL is perfect for homes and small businesses that need affordable, reliable Internet access. LMi.net offers DSL service in CA, NV, TX, OK, KS, AR, MO, IN, OH, MI, WI, CT, and IL. If your home office or business requires faster upload speeds, consider our Wireless, T1, or fiber optic plans.
To start the process, fill out our DSL Order Form. You can also fax in a printable order form. For prices and details about the options available, see the comparison chart below:
|Download Speed†||Upload Speed†||Monthly Fee (plus FUSF)||Setup Fee|
|Primary||Up to 768K||128K to 384K||$19.95||Modem $49.95|
|Primary Plus||Up to 1.5M||128K to 384K||$34.95||Free|
|Advanced||1.5M to 3.0M||384K to 512K||$49.95||Free|
|Advanced Plus||3.0M to 6.0M||512K to 768K||$59.95||Free|
†Bits per second. Service may not be available in all areas. Actual downstream and upstream throughput speeds will vary. The downstream and upstream access speed or sync rate is measured between network interface device at customer’s location and the DSL-equipped Central Office or Remote Terminal. The actual speed achieved will depend on several factors, including line conditions and loop length.
* A monthly FUSF Fee of 11.1% will apply.
* Service uses a dynamic IP address. Bridged static IP’s are available for: $5 / one static, $10 / four static, $20 / eight static per month.
* Tax on hardware and a $12.95 shipping and handling fee apply.
* You may choose a free modem for Primary Plus or faster service, good for connecting one computer, provided you agree to a one year contract, OR you may pay $49.95 for a modem, and your contract will be month to month.
* You may pay $49.95 for a modem, and your contract will be month to month.
* You have the option to pay $79.95 for a wireless router/modem, good for connecting multiple computers to your DSL line. With this choice, your contract will be month to month.
* Hardware may be used or refurbished.
* Prices reflect current rates for new customers and may change without notice. Lower rates for existing customers may be available on request with a new one-year contract.